Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday Stuff

Bill Moyers recorded this after the shootings at the premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises” over the summer, but he might as well be talking about today. And by the way, what do I see when I drive south on Route 1 in Trevose, PA today after getting off the PA Turnpike? A huge yellow billboard with black letters advertising a gun show at the Philadelphia Expo Center.

As Martin Bashir says, lather, rinse, repeat…



…and RIP Sen. Daniel Inouye of Hawaii; I knew absolutely nothing about him until the Watergate hearings (and yes, I’m dating myself, I know) – his bravery should be remembered, but also his keen mind and his legendary service on behalf of a nation that, for a time, treated him as an enemy…



…and here’s a seasonal number as a bit of a tribute…



…and does anyone have a bicarbonate of soda?

No comments: