Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Stuff

Godspeed to Eddie Weingart – a bit of an eerie coincidence in that I have relatives in Silver Spring, MD (here)…



…and is Martin Bashir ever spot-on, talking about the gun carnage that preceded the Newtown, CT massacre (literally impossible to keep track of them all without a score card)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I’m going to go out on a bit of a limb here…I’m going back to the more funny and upbeat Christmas stuff, though I know the sorrow is still too overwhelming at times; not ashamed to admit that I’ve been sobbing a bit too, but I need a laugh from time to time to stay sane – I can assure you that the nature of this most recent slaughter from a nut with an automatic weapon will preclude me from ever forgetting about it…ever…but for now, let’s try to smile a bit, OK?



No comments: