Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Wednesday Stuff

In a really weird, twisted way I’ll admit, I have to thank Repug U.S. House Rep Joe (“Welcome To The Club”) Walsh for this, since it shows the GOP wingnuttia on full display (and by the way, in 1970, the U.S. Postal Service became a semi-independent federal agency, mandated to be revenue-neutral. That is, it is supposed to break even, not make a profit – not that I would expect Walsh to actually be swayed by logic)...



...and yep, they sure do find a way, don’t they...



...and we know "OWS" has been a long time coming, as the song goes, but somehow, I don't think it's going to be a long time gone (like the tune, by the way)...



...and I don’t know if it’s possible to “learn how to love” Cain, Willard Mitt, Moon Unit Bachmann and the rest (thinking of "Goodhair" Perry's "duuuh" moment tonight), though a lot of people, sadly, are giving it a good try.

No comments: