Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Stuff

So what say you, Mikey The Beloved, about H.R. 2309 (more here)? Want to back up that patriotic-sounding opinion column of yours today with some action that actually matters?..



...”Worst Persons” (Some congressional asshat from Nebraska wants to let the telcos allow telemarketing solicitations to our cell phones, for which we would be charged, of course – on a related note, I’m still wrestling with my “smart” phone, for which I, as a dumb user, have to come up to speed; Jim DeMint, in a timely item for today, continues to be a WATB; but James O’Keefe manages to outdo DeMint on that score, as his whiny punk ass gets dressed down by Sree Sreenivasan, Columbia Journalism School’s Dean of Students – Sreenivasan was kind, actually, since I would have mentioned little Jimmy’s criminal record too...here kitty kitty)...



…and I posted about cluster munitions earlier, and whenever I touch upon that topic, I always think of this tune; sorry, no video…



…and I present this with thanks to all of those who have served our country, and continue to do so.

No comments: