Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Stuff

Wise words from someone else who is leaving, unfortunately (I can't recall "crossing swords" with Dorgan over anything - a "straight shooter" who we need, and someone else whose seat may end up flipping to the "R" column - more here)...



...and tonight on "Countdown," Howard Fineman said that voters would get turned off by rhetoric such as this from Obama - I say that if any Dem is going to go down (which isn't certain either), it's better to do it giving it your best shot than to do it with your own hands tied...



...also, though I detest Ed Snider, congratulations to the Flyers for rallying from a 3-0 hole to beat Boston four games to three tonight here (only the third time in NHL history this has happened - maybe they'll drive Adolf and Montreal over the edge again - dare I hope?...how's the view, "Cindy"?)...



...and I think this is a cool new tune (no vid) - ah, say hello to the weekend!

No comments: