Friday, June 29, 2007

Two Logical Career Paths

And in world news, it turns out that India is trying to find someone for a new ad campaign aimed at using methods to protect oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (protruding into a new promotion, if you will).

I would like to help out by nominating this person as “Mr. Condom.” I mean, he’s been out of the headlines for a few months, so maybe this will give him something to do (I know there is nothing in his bio denoting Indian ancestry, but is that a "deal-breaker" here?).

And while the Indian government is at it, maybe they could make sure they've covered both sides here and nominate this person as “Ms. Diaphragm.” I’m sure she has time on her hands since she just got out of jail (maybe even the predisposition to do something constructive, or is that too much to ask?), and maybe if she were to relocate halfway around the globe, it would make it harder for her to appear on my tee vee and computer screen every stinking time I turn on either one of them.

No comments: