Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Videos

Bad Religion ("Honest Goodbye" - hat tip to kos for this one)...



...Happy Birthday to Ian McDonald of Foreigner and King Crimson ("Heart Turns To Stone" by the former group; a little early in the week to journey to the '80s, I know - I also know McDonald had left by this point, but I like this song, so...)...



...Happy Birthday also to Tim Finn of Split Enz and Crowded House ("I Got You" from the former band again, going to the '80s well once more; introduced by show biz hanger-on Jack Burns on "Fridays" - the comedy was hit and miss, but they certainly knew good, interesting camera work when it came to the music acts)...



...and Happy Birthday to Carly Simon ("Mockingbird" with J.T. from back in the '70s - I have a feeling this was the No Nukes concert, but there's no further info on this video so I can't confirm it).

No comments: