Sunday, September 11, 2005

The PR Flaks Earn Their Dough


Nice photo, Karl. You've got your guy giving the firefighter a firm handshake, and have him wearing a denim shirt to give the appearance of a regular guy. Great body language also...all kinds of sympathetic angles of interaction and posture between Dubya and his props to make it look like they've actually known each other for longer than five minutes.

(Yes, I know that's a cheap shot at the rescue workers and their great efforts, and I apologize, but at this point, if they decided to participate in Bushco propaganda, then they should be slapped down also.)

And of course, it wouldn't be a Repug photo op if the flag wasn't stuck in there somewhere for everyone to see.

Damn, I have to admit that these guys are good, which, unfortunately, is part of the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sun seeks to increase and boost corporate blogging
About 16 months after officially encouraging employees to take up Web logging, Sun Microsystems now estimates that between 1,500 and 2,000 staffers are engaged in this increasingly popular practice of ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my rocking horse related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.rocking horse