Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Tuesday Stuff


Belle of the Ranch gives us her take on how Combover Caligula blew it with his Not-So-Excellent Adventure in Iran...good point about how the stoo-pidity of using precision guided munitions all the way through instead of to finish off the opponent undercut the mission (and no, I’m not a war expert), which further enforces my belief that #47 and SecDef Kegseth thought this would be over quick...I mean, I’m glad they really didn’t send in ground forces, but they never should have engaged our military AT ALL...”there comes a point where you’re just making the rubble bounce” indeed...particularly good job on the shirt, btw...



...and this clip from TYT with Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian tells us about military families ripping Combover Caligula on his aformentioned Iran debacle (and I know I already included that clip of him next to the jet saying that our military personnel on the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln hadn’t been deployed long enough)...I applaud the family member saying that Bronzer Beelzebub needs to redeem himself, but sadly, that ship has sailed, no pun intended...we also hear from the family of the 13-year vet who tried to jump ship, literally...and of course, leave it to Fix Noise to give cover for our utterly incompetent ruling regime, quoting people like Repug U.S. House Rep Pat Fallon and SecDef Kegseth of course (and retired General Jack Keane)...and oh yeah, here comes the leader of Cult 45 again with another of his idiotic “sir” stories (yet another lying “tell”)...I’m loathe to give credit to these two hosts to be honest, but to be fair, Ana makes a good point that the criminal neglect of our carriers isn’t just limited to the Abraham Lincoln...good catch by Cenk I have to admit also on Keane wearing both the U.S. AND Israeli flags on Keane’s jacket lapel (and nice to get in another shot at the completely execrable Mark Levin)...I start to lose Ana at about 15:28; yes, there are plenty of Dem sellouts on Israel, but tell me what chance in hell there is of Repugs actually supporting someone like Abdul El-Sayed in Michigan (Section 224 of the ’27 NDAA needs to be utterly destroyed, which relates to this)...didn’t see the connection here with potentially more ruin in Gaza with Wonder Boy Jared Kushner– ugh (and I wonder how many days/weeks of Repug and corporate media outrage there would have been if a DEMOCRAT had actually met with Hamas)...I detest Kushner of course, but calling him “the new Epstein” is a typical stretch for these two...I will give Ana credit for adding the historical context on prior naval deployments...and the “populist right”?? Cenk, WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON???...otherwise, I think there’s a lot of good commentary in this clip...



...and sticking with global matters, Joe Scar gives us his take on Dementia J. Trump deciding to cut off military exercises with South Korea...calling our *preznit’s policy on this “jagged,” IMO, is typical corporate media understatement...I would say “insane, delusional, dangerous,” etc.; try connecting the dots here – there’s a reason why Our Tiny Handed Would-Be Dictator is tearing down everything built after WWII, and that’s because that’s exactly what his Russian operative in charge wants...with reporter David Rohde...



...and returning to matters in this country, Sam and Emma of The Majority Report comment on someone named Lydia Moynihan at Rupert The Pirate’s vanity rag, who is apparently shocked at the increased popularity on NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani...I mean, I get it that NYC is an enclave unto itself, you might say, but how about giving Mamdani a speck of credit for seeing which way the political wind is blowing? And oh yeah, Moynihan is in charge of “business” for that scandal sheet, or something...”charisma doesn’t matter if you’re not delivering on your promises” indeed, though I agree with Emma’s assessment that voters will respond to you if they see you fighting for them even if you fall short (also agree with Sam’s take that our corporate media views anyone working government successfully as a threat)...



...and I should probably include more tunes here from Jesse Welles, but I thought it was time to feature one now (NSFW/H, I guess)...



...and The Doors signed with Elektra Records on this day in 1966 – this is a tune from their debut release.

No comments: