Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Stuff


Brittany Page discusses Apartheid Clyde filing a lawsuit against a Minnesota law combatting apps creating nude images of kids, aimed at Grok on X (in something called “spicy mode”), because the ketamine addict is a disgusting pervert of course...the law Musk is fighting allows for those portrayed in these images to file a civil lawsuit and seek damages...oh, and Musk believes it’s his First Amendment right to publish nude pics of kids...clip mentions ways that Grok has been used to generate deepfake p*rn images of kids and, in one case, a British citizen...kudos to MN state senator Erin Maye Quade for leading the fight against this garbage in her state (also, Gov. Tim Walz – remember him?)...Page is also right to point out that the best time to leave X was yesterday...




...and I know I already had a video about what an utter assclown that quitting college football coach Tommy Tuberville is, but I’m also including this from Jesse Dollemore in light of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s recent appearance before that U.S. Senate kangaroo court, led by Rand “Aqua Buddha” Paul and assorted other Senate lowlifes...as far as I’m concerned, Dr. Fauci is a hero, and without his dedication and hard work, thousands more would have likely died during the COVID pandemic (here)...hard for me to say which is the worse clip of Tuberville, but the one from Fix Noise is measurably more ridiculous (and yeah, let’s blame Obama while we’re at it, who had NOT A DAMN THING TO DO with COVID, with Biden cleaning up the many messes he inherited from #45, this being but one)...oh, and as far as the claim from this U.S. Senate moron that Alabama had the highest number of COVID cases, that is not borne out in any way, shape or form based on this...and oh yeah, hearing “Dr.” Tubs claim “gain of function” (parroting Paul of course) as his excuse for Fauci allegedly killing 9 million people would be laughable if it weren’t so pathetic...and Jesse may be right about Tuberville ending up as Alabama governor, but if you want a sane alternative, click here...NSFW/H...



...meanwhile, for the reality point of view on this subject, we get the following from Mika Brzezinski, cataloging all of the beyond disgusting failures from the first ruinous administration of Our Ochre Abomination, in response to the “R Party” nonsense presented in the prior clip from Jesse...I’m kind of surprised to see such a good response here from Mrs. Scar, but credit where it’s due...



...and maybe subconsciously I’ve been avoiding dealing with PA U.S. Senator John Fetterman, but I guess I have to at a certain point...here, Fetterman lays into Drop Site News reporter Julian Andreone, making the accusation du jour that if you protest the IDF murdering doctors and journalists and blowing up little kids into pieces and annexing Palestinian land, then you love Hamas and Hezbollah...as I’ve said before, I try to be pretty careful about including TYT videos because I think their “takes” on stories are often pretty off-base, but I’ll allow this clip from Ana Kasparian...I think she kind of wanders a bit starting at about 5:20, though she’s 100 percent correct for sure about getting the damn dirty money out of politics (once again, love and kisses to the High Court of Hangin’ Judge JR for Citizens United)...and oh yeah, about Fetterman, there is also this...



...and man, did Jimmy Kimmel hit it out of the park in this commentary about “Sleepy Don” and the funeral for Huckleberry Graham...”this administration does not explain reality, it files a complaint against it” indeed...I didn’t know President Zelenskyy of Ukraine flew in for the Graham service, which was the politically expedient thing to do I suppose (props as always to Zelenskyy, the one foreign leader for whom war isn’t an abstraction or merely a policy choice)...so many good points here in Kimmel’s commentary, one of which is that “strongman politics cannot handle human moments,” and another is that it’s “amazing how empathy arrives after it proves to be useful to Republicans”...



...and RIP Glen Hansard – may the road rise up to meet you, with God holding you in His hand.

No comments: