Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday Stuff


Chris Hayes brings us still more important video on last Wednesday’s treasonous insurrection – and believe me when I tell you that I am in NO MOOD WHATSOVER when it comes to trying to reach out to these cowards, but if you’re not prepared to tell me that Joe Biden is the legally-elected president-elect and Kamala Harris is the legally-elected vice-president-elect, then don’t waste my time about any alleged “reconciliation,” which I’m tired of hearing anyway – people need to be sentenced to prison, and politicians need to be disbarred and/or removed from office altogether...



...and here are more on the perpetrators (and nary a Muslim in sight)...



...and I thought this was a good clip from CNN’s Brianna Keilar calling out Republican politicians who ended up caving to Mango Mussolini, with the disastrous results apparent for the whole world to see...



...and Kyle’s takes have been kind of a mixed bag lately as far as I’m concerned, but I think he’s absolutely right here when it comes to corporations deciding not to donate to politicians because of last Wednesday (as Kyle says, they shouldn’t be donating to ANYBODY)...



...and when it comes to corporations and the “one percent” exercising outsized influence on our politicians, one member of that club most definitely was Sheldon Adelson, and this TYT clip from a couple of years ago, gives some indication why I’m not going to feel a speck of remorse over the fact that he’s dead (and let's not forget this)...



Update 1/13/21: More here...

...and happy belated 75th birthday to drummer Aynsley Dunbar of Jefferson Starship.

No comments: