Monday, November 02, 2020

Monday Stuff


As far as I’m concerned, this will define the first – and, God willing, ONLY – term of the utterly ruinous reign of Mango Mussolini (more context is here)...



Update: Speaking of the pandemic, I can't tell you how sad this is; I'm equal parts distraught and utterly enraged at this moment.

...and this is an abbreviated version of the lies of the Gropenfuhrer, because life is short and it would take waaay too long to try and categorize all of them...



...and here’s that supposedly godly man breaking commandments (more here and here)..



...and welcome to the party, Vaush - clip is very NSFW/H about the Trumpster motorcade of assclowns trying to run the Biden/Harris bus off the road in Texas (more on Kristallnacht is here)...



...and I thought this was a good video about these Qanon life forms (good advice – yes, it’s tiresome to deal with some of these characters, but non-ridicule and patient persuasion and forbearance, I believe also, will win the day ultimately)...



...which I admit isn’t easy when you looks at stories like this offering proof as to how racist many – but not all – Republicans truly are, and I know that goes for some Dems too (John and Jayar tell us about a poll where those belonging to the “party of Lincoln” say that black voters shouldn’t be able to protest)...



...and kudos to Joe Biden for helping Christina Finello, running for the PA-01 U.S. House seat currently occupied by Bri-Fi (to help Biden/Harris, click here; to help Finello, click here; to help Dems running for the U.S. Senate, click here; and to help Perry Warren, running for another term as the rep from PA-31, click here)...



...and I’m bringing back this selection which I used to put up from the days when Patrick Murphy was our U.S. House rep; I don’t think we need motivation to vote in person if we haven’t already voted by mail, but if it needs to be provided, I hope this tune gets the job done.

No comments: