Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday Stuff

via GIPHY


This Now This clip shows Mango Mussolini facing off with another female reporter, this time from CBS News (I’m glad that his dumb little Bund rallies are being more sparsely attended by the day, which is what he deserves at a minimum…actually, they should be boycotted altogether…and when it comes to the Gropenfuhrer and the China travel ban, I give you this)…



…and I’m not going to get my hopes up over this report from Farron Cousins, since there are no end to the Stupid Voting Tricks that the “party of Lincoln” can try to inflict in us all, but at a minimum, Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao has a thing or two to worry about at this moment concerning the fall eletions (and I’m sorry, but with all due respect to southern Dem progressives – who are owed huge props as far as I’m concerned for fighting the good fight – I’m not getting my hopes up that southern voters as a whole will do the right thing, and that actually goes for too many northern voters too)…



…and in keeping with life below that Mason-Dixon line, David Doel tells us about GA governor Brian Kemp wanting to open the state back up, social distancing and health care professionals/experts be damned (and when it comes to stupid Republican southern governors, let’s not forget this)…



Update: And somewhere, Jim Jones smiles (here).

…but for the purposes of fair play, I should note that at least one Republican governor has called BS on all of the Trumpian garbage, and that would be Larry Hogan of Maryland, as Cenk and Ana tell us here…



...and since this is another day of the week with a "y" in it, it looks like it's time for this clip again (my response to this)...



...and Prince died four years ago today.

No comments: