Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday Stuff


I honestly went back and forth on whether or not I should include this video. On the one hand, I thought it would be wrong to indulge in the nihilist wishes of whoever the sick coward(s) is (are) who concocted this monstrosity. On the other hand, though, since, as far as I’m concerned, it was made with (at a minimum) the de factor endorsement of the President of the United States, that makes it something we should take seriously.

So here it is – this is what we are forced to discuss today (and yeah, it’s every bit as disgusting as it was described…and I really hope that anyone having anything to do with Lynyrd Skynyrd decries this also…I don’t think taking legal action is uncalled for either – more here)…



and don’t anyone dare tell that it’s just a coincidence...



…and speaking of the press, Brian Tyler Cohen tells us about Chuck Todd’s commendable recent decision not to give air time to our Cowardly Treasonous Liar In Chief…



…and I thought this was some terrific commentary from Cenk Uygur in particular about Fix Noise and Roger Ailes given the recent departure of Shep Smith from that network…



…oh, and let’s also not lose sight of the fact that the Gropenfuhrer has now been accused of (at a minimum, again) inappropriate sexual conduct by 43 different women (and yeah, nothing but roaring silence from this guy in response)…



…and I know I really need to change the subject or else I’m going to vomit in response to all of this, so allow me to point out that today is the 25th anniversary of the debut of Pulp Fiction, which of course cemented Quentin Tarantino as an acclaimed filmmaker and included this tune on its soundtrack.

No comments: