Monday, August 05, 2019

Monday Stuff


This Now This clip tells us what Sandy Hook, CT moms Michele Gay and Alissa Parker are trying to do about gun carnage in this country…



Update: And by the way, this is typical, but distinctly unhelpful, which is par for the course with this guy (and I really don't give a damn about what he said in the first sentence of that statement, because the second sentence totally negated it as far as I'm concerned).

…and Chris Hayes tells us about the type of voters “Trumpism” is alienating in Texas, which I’m also sure played a role in the retirement of Repug U.S. House Reps Will Hurd and Pete Olson…



…and Brian Tyler Cohen tells us about the commentary from Shep Smith of Fix Noise about the Gropenfuhrer’s ruinous incompetence on the issue of the U.S. and the rest of the global economy (it’s really darkly humorous I think to see what a pass Mango Mussolini gets on this issue from our corporate media since he has the magic “R” after his name – if he were a Dem, he would get savaged around the clock)…



Update: So much winning...

…and with the prior clip in mind, I should point out what I guess we all already know by now, and it is that the U.S. stock market took another nose dive today – given that, I was looking for a song about money and privilege that befits our Orange Pustule, and I came up with this.

No comments: