Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Rachel Maddow talks with former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul about the entirely Republican delegation in Russia utterly sucking up to meeting with Russian officials, and apparently not being impolite enough as to broach a single difficult topic in any way…gosh, didn’t their hero once give a speech about Russia and call it “the evil empire”?...



…and I thought this was utterly hilarious – we plan to be heading there soon, and I promise that, if I somehow run into “Dersh,” I’ll tell him just what I think of him and he can continue to lament about “the new McCarthyism”…yeah, way to make your bones sucking up to Claus Von Bulow, you toad (better not tell Dersh about the story of Robert McNamara and the ferry, or else he’ll never come out if his hidey hole and miss all the trendy parties)…



…and in case there’s anyone out there who somehow doesn’t get this whole “fourth of July” thing…well, allow me to assist with that…



...and I thought this was an appropriate tune.

No comments: