Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Tuesday Stuff


CNN and Anderson Cooper tell us about the Gropenfuhrer deciding to uninvite your Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles to the White House, with Jim Acosta, David Gergen and Marc Lamont Hill (I thought Gergen was shockingly sensible in this segment)…



…and with the prior clip in mind, I give you Jason Kelce’s very NSFW response from the parade…



…also, Farron Cousins tells us Trumpian lackey Paul Manafort now faces accusations of witness tampering – typical for this bunch of crooks…



…and kudos to Dem U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley for trying to figure out what’s going on with this “resettlement center” for kids in Brownsville, TX (and keeping kids in cages, huh? God almighty, what kind of a nightmare are we living in?)…



…and Kyle K. brings us the story of the murdered Palestinian medical aid worker…more here (NSFW of course)…



…and with the lead story in mind, I give you this tune which I didn’t get to when I did my “green” selections earlier this year (and in a bit of a related item, I'll eventually finish this good book).

No comments: