Monday, June 04, 2018

Monday Stuff


Kyle K. discusses our treasonous, tiny-handed orange dictator saying he can pardon himself – NSFW (I’m not sure what constitutional crisis we suffered under Obama, but I’m willing to listen to intelligent arguments on that)…



…and Rachel Maddow introduces us to North Korean Gen. Kim Yong-Chol, who, for my money, is one of the scariest people on earth based on this report, which tells us why (not surprising that the Gropenfuhrer tends to gravitate towards tyrants given his behavior…and for what it’s worth, I thought “The Interview” was hilarious)…



…and Chris Hayes reminds us that Generalissimo Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits cost more than the Mueller probe – just sayin’…



…and I can’t really explain it, but I just felt like hearing this song (maybe based on the news).

No comments: