Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday Stuff

So what does Generalissimo Trump do in response to his unbelievable (but totally typical) gaffe over Charlottesville? Need you ask (and yeah, sure as hell took him long enough here)? Yep, this idiot still thinks he’s campaigning...and about that one million jobs claim, I give you this – oh, and, by the way



...and sorry, I don't think the Gropenfuhrer gets a "do over" for this...


…and yeah, we can thank Tucker for a lot of this garbage too (I’d like to see his eyebrows stick in that position for good one of these days – NSFW...and good on Carlos Maza for this, but THAT ENTIRE WRETCHED NETWORK is guilty of "cherry picking")…


…and I thought this was an interesting little curio from the War Department circa 1943 brought to us courtesy of Al Jazeera, believe it or not…


…and I thought this was a hoot – it looks like “Bri-Fi,” our PA-08 U.S. House rep, is going to have an “invitation only” town hall, as noted here – made me recall this clip from last year…



...and congratulations to Dionne Warwick for this.

No comments: