Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Stuff

Robert Reich tells us just how close the parallels are between Generalissimo Trump and Tricky Dick (and I thought this was a joke from The Onion, but with the Big Orange Cheetoh, I guess I should know better)…


…and Rachel Maddow tells us that it looks like Robert Mueller has something on Paul Manafort, but we’ll see (“tough stuff”? Number 45 ain’t seen nuthin’ yet, as they say – when it’s all over, Preznit Tiny-Handed Impulse Control Issue Egomaniac won’t have a pot to piss in)…



…and did you ever wonder what would have happened if Dear Leader’s predecessor had acted like the current occupant of An Oval Office? Well, I think Bill Maher gives us some idea here (NSFW)…



…and whatever it took, it’s still good that Jeffrey Lord is out at CNN (NSFW also…I think all the panelists make good points including Cenk, in particular saying that this was weak sauce by comparison for getting rid of Lord, who had no business even being on the air to begin with…this reminds me a bit of the dustup over Bill Maher saying the “N” word recently, but maybe it’s just me – I think the backgrounds for the segment got mixed up a bit)...



…and I know this is some ultra-cheeky commentary from Lee Camp at Redacted about a “Foxconn” plant coming to Wisconsin, proving, as he says, that wages of U.S. workers on the whole are finally so low that companies can offshore jobs from their locations to here and still remain profitable in a thoroughly disgusting manner (NSFW yet again)…



…and I think this is an appropriate tune for us to bid adieu to Glen Campbell – still had his vocal “chops” late in his career in comparison with other artists.

No comments: