Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

Yeah, I’m not sure what else needs to be pointed out about our Problem-Child-In-Chief considering the pic above and the following video – would be nice if the outrage were universal across this country and the 30-percent-or-so “bitter enders” would actually join us, but of course that would mean making common political cause with a DEMOCRAT, and we know what chance there is that THAT will happen…


…and I kind of get the impression that K.O. has had enough of Generalissimo Trump – as far as I’m concerned, anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex should feel that way also…



…and I thought this was an interesting report by Joy Reid with NBC security reporter Ken Dilanian about the latest report on the degree of Russian hacking in the 2016 election – not because, as far as we know, the Russians actually hacked to the degree that they changed vote totals or anyone’s party registration, which hasn’t happened as far as we know, but I think this tells us just how hard they worked to interfere and, to me, what kind of potential there is for the Russians doing further damage (they’re not just going to stop since they were so successful – love to be wrong)…more on spear-fishing is here – continues to astonish me in a way that, with all of the caterwauling going on about Russia’s interference (justified caterwauling IMHO), I don’t hear a peep out of anybody from the angle of trying to shore up the security/transparency of our voting systems…



…and with the prior clip in mind, I thought Mike Papantonio had a good clip here about the importance of whistle blowers (I don’t know who Reality Leigh Winner is, but I’d pay her bail if I could...and no, I didn’t know what a qui tam provision was either)…



….and I give you the short version of Betsy DeVos after watching this clip…”I know this Congress and the High Court of Hangin’ Judge JR aren’t going to do a damn thing about anything going on at one of my precious charter schools, where I can keep out the “blahs” and anyone who isn’t as deserving as me and my friends and their kids, so how dare this rude li-bu-ruul try to make me say I’ll honor the sacrifices of previous generations of Americans, regardless of how murky the law may be.”…


…and with everything in this post, I just felt like hearing this song – kind of overdue for it actually.

No comments: