Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

Yeah, I would say that they’ve more than earner the right to smack down “Donald Drumpf”…



…and gosh, it looks like “Senator Honor and Virtue” gave the game away again (here) – I think that calls for the following reminder (and I don't believe this for a minute, by the way)…



…and Keith Olbermann reminds us (and I’m sure we’ll need multiple reminders, on top of those we've received already that is) just how joined at the hip Putin and The Big Orange Cheetoh truly are…



…oh, and by the way, in the PA-08 race, Brian “Run For The Door” Fitzpatrick was recently the recipient of a $2.3 million donation by a right-wing Super PAC (backgrounder is here – more here).

Yes, you read that right - $2.3 million.

For a U.S. House congressional campaign.

Are they trying to buy the seat? Obviously. Will they?

Well, to try and prevent that, click here



…and in case anyone was wondering how this could happen, here is a refresher offered by K.O. at the time (the ruling was handed down by justices nominated and confirmed under Republican presidents, let's not forget)…



…and I’m sorry, but I’m inclined to side with Sir Paul in this little dustup; sounds like “weak sauce” to me when it comes to slights, maybe even meant as a joke…here’s a great Phil Collins/Genesis tune for the occasion.

No comments: