Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

I thought this was a good interview conducted by Alex Wagner with Nevada journalist Jon Ralston over the whole Cliven Bundy idiocy - more food for thought is here (and yeah, maybe Harry Reid shouldn’t have referred to Bundy’s supporters as terrorists, but it’s hard to see them as anything but that at this point)…



...and I have to admit that I was on the fence a bit between Tom Wolf and Allyson Schwartz as to who should be the Democratic Party nominee to take on Tom “Space Cadet” Corbett in the PA Gubernatorial contest this fall, but this ad cinches it for me on the Allyson Schwartz side – this is exactly how a Democrat is supposed to run (to help, click here)…



…and I thought this was an interesting Rachel Maddow feature on presidential pardons, and why Number 44 has a bit of catching up to do on this (not surprised that there's a Bushco "back door slam," if you will, here)…



…and by the way, Happy Earth Day.

No comments: