Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

By the way, I'm still waiting for Pete Sessions to confirm whether or not he actually said that he "can't stand the sight of" President Obama (yep, looks like "flop sweat city" from the Repugs with this latest fit of desperation)...



...and uh-oh, it looks like it's also time to crank up the right-wing outrage meter again; I don't know about you, but though I know at heart he's a doctrinaire kind of guy, I'm liking this pope more and more (here)...



…and happy 70th birthday to Keith Richards



…and I would have liked a non-secular image or two mixed in here with the others, but it’s still nice to hear Nat sing this carol…



…and he didn’t even need the tomahawk while he sang this, surprisingly enough (dated boomer reference I know)…



…and I hope these people eventually signed with a major label – they deserve it.

No comments: