Monday, December 02, 2013

Monday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Oh yes, here comes another “Whatever shall the Republican Party do?” discussion – spare me (though the takeaway for me is more along the lines of “the more things change, the more things stay the same,” and to watch the slo-mo extinction of what was once the party of Abraham Lincoln)…



…and “Happy Meatless Monday” once more, people (here)…



…and from trying to save the planet, let’s now turn to economic inequality (here – more here; somehow I think that, if Bob Edgar were still with us, he would be right in the middle of this whole thing)…



…and I noted a few anniversaries this year, but one I utterly forgot (sorry about that) was the 40th of the death of Jim Croce and collaborator Maury Muehleisen in a plane crash on September 20th – I guess this would be a seasonal tribute.

No comments: