Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Stuff

John Fugelsang introduces us to some more wingnut vocabulary, even if it doesn’t actually exist; he explains…



…and why the hell anyone would be dumb enough to vote for a Repug governor after watching this (unless you’re part of the one percent, of course) is something I will never understand…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I can’t think of a word to describe how pathetic it is that we are still arguing about whether or not we should close Guantanamo; Rachel Maddow gives us the latest here (with more than a bit of well-deserved disgust over the whole situation)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I realized a little earlier today that I really didn’t do anything to commemorate eight years of posting (more or less) at this dippy little blog; the first post of sorts was written on June 4th in 2005 – let this be a tune for the occasion, and I have to make sure I put up this tune again at the end of the year…goes out to anyone who has spent any time here whatsoever, even to cast a disparaging word (NSFW).

No comments: