Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Stuff

On the one hand, I’m tired of all the “Oh my gosh, whatever will the Republican Party do?” stuff out there (let it sink is my answer), but despite that, I think this clip from Rachel Maddow on Bob Dole’s recent remarks is instructive (and Steve Schmidt, a bright guy, isn’t dumb enough to call out Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and “Calgary” Cruz by name – I found myself agreeing with about 85-90 percent of what Schmidt said)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and to sign the petition in opposition to the Keystone XL pipeline, please click here



…and I thought this was a nice little video on the health care law…



…and I can’t imagine national politics in this country without “Moon Unit” Bachmann (a lot more sane, I hope - more here)…



Update 5/30/13: And here is more of the "Queen of the Crazy Train" in action.

…and considering Bachmann, what other tune could I offer but this one?

No comments: