Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

And as long as she’s departing, why not give “Moon Unit” Bachmann a chance to tell her story, OK…


…and paging MSNBC – given this, do you really think you can afford to keep blowing off this guy (I mean, nothing against Chris Hayes, but c’mon! And yes, I know the Freedom Tower has risen, to the credit of all of the workers who have worked so diligently to turn this awful page - I bring this back partly because of this)…



…and I haven’t had anything to say about guns for a little while, but fortunately, Lawrence O’Donnell did so here, bringing the outrage big time against Glock’s Paul Jannuzzo, in a quiet, understated way that’s all the more powerful…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I’m not as big a fan of the second recording from this band as I am of their debut, which knocked me out – I still like this tune, though.

No comments: