Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Stuff

Once again, after reading this column by Paul Krugman today, I felt like I needed a reminder, as follows (and Number 44 should put this up at the White House web site in a continuous loop as a reminder to himself first and foremost)…



…and if Obama needs an example of how to lead, all he needs to do is watch Alan Grayson here (and once more, I don’t care if he’s on his way out…if Obama keeps trying to be a “Repug lite” instead of the Dem he acted like during the campaign – well, short of the Repugs committing ritual suicide by nominating Sarah Palin in 2012, I don’t see how he keeps his job)…



…also, Keith Olbermann paid a nice tribute to Ron Santo tonight and took a well-deserved shot at all of those who passed over Santo for the Baseball Hall of Fame – yes, I’m a Phillies fan, but I still appreciate a great player who gave his all and gave back to the fans as well; God rest him…



...and here is another seasonal favorite.

No comments: