Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tuesday Stuff

ZOMG!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! (h/t everybody in the world who put this up first)...



...and if you want to see something REALLY scary (I mean, wassup with that bouncing thing of his?)...



...Jonathan Turley sizes up the latest revelations from Torture Yoo tonight on "Countdown" (Turley is referring to this guy, by the way)...



...and I thought this was a nice look at Senator Umbrage McCain's self-righteous display over those dreaded earmarks (boo-hiss!...the Bucks County Courier Times will join in the outrage shortly, I'm sure)...



...and I've tried to come up with a vid to capture what's on my mind concerning this story (h/t Atrios) of the Philadelphia Daily News apparently being "rebranded" as the Inquirer, and after some pondering, I settled on this in "tribute" to the paper that brings us Kevin Ferris, Smerky (who's been tolerable lately) and former Senator Man-On-Dog...haven't felt like devoting the time or calories in debunking their continually tired arguments lately - this whompin' tune is a bit out of context, but close enough; glad no jobs will be lost, apparently...



...and I know I haven't done the birthday thing in a long time, but Happy 59th to Shirley M. MacLeod (alias Re Styles) of The Tubes, singing "Prime Time" here with Fee Waybill (with a great bonus tune...those zany Germans).

No comments: