Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't Do Us Any Favors, Dan

Man, the “Bush Dogs” are howling up a storm today (from here)…

OKLAHOMA CITY - Democratic Rep. Dan Boren of Oklahoma said Tuesday Barack Obama is "the most liberal senator" in Congress and he has no intention of endorsing him for the White House.

However, Boren will vote for Obama at the Democratic National Convention in Denver in August and will vote Democratic on Nov. 4.

"I think this is an important time for our country," Boren said in a telephone interview. "We're facing a terrible economic downturn. We have high gasoline prices. We have problems in our foreign policy. That's why I think it's important."
But not “important” enough to endorse your own party’s all-but-nominated candidate for president, I see. Hedging your bets in case (God forbid) “Senator Honor And Virtue” somehow sneaks in, are you? Seeing as how Obama is so “liberal” and all, I guess?

I hate to give these cretins a link, but for Rep. Boren’s purposes, I think he should use it to change his party membership and make it official (and for a Bush Dog FAQ courtesy of Open Left, click here).

How Patrick Murphy can continue to tolerate these people is something I will never understand.

No comments: