Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday Videos

Mark Ronson with Daniel Merriweather ("Stop Me" - the "concept" video for this song, I guess)...



...Happy Birthday to Dash Crofts of Seals and Crofts; they perform "Summer Breeze" at the Oregon State Fair in 1991 with the original tune dubbed in ("Year of Sunday" was my favorite among their recordings)...



...Happy Birthday also to David Crosby; "Almost Cut My Hair," live solo acoustic from 1991 also (must have been a good year for live performances - with all of Crosby's health issues and other travails, it's easy to forget just how good a performer he is)...



...Happy Birthday also to Steve Martin (and never forget, he's a ramblin' guy)...



...and I happened to come across this pretty amazing video called "Women In Film" by eggman913 at YouTube, and I hope you like it (click here for a list of the actresses appearing in it).

No comments: