Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wednesday Videos

Happy Birthday to Billy Bragg ("The Price Of Oil," from 10/22/02...so much wisdom and common sense, sadly ignored by so many)...



...and also Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes ("She Talks To Angels" from 1991)...



...back to the seasonal stuff with Hayley Jensen ("Do You Hear What I Hear"...it's a home video which happens to capture a great performance; I wish the camera operators had decided to keep quiet)...



...and Foghat performs "All I Want For Christmas Is You" (one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, and the original version as far as I know; the video is just some recycled clip of some guy and his friends and his wife/girlfriend partying somewhere, but the song is worth it).

2 comments:

Riso said...

https://www.myspace.com/hayleyjensen

Thankyou for posting this performance from this Ausssie artist ...AMAZING voice !!

I actually checked her out on myspace and purchased acouple of her tunes off itunes !! Great stuff

Riso

Riso said...

http://www.myspace.com/hayleyjensen

www.hayleyjensen.com.au


and more songs on her fansite

Riso