Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Angry Middle?

Bloody Herr! I think Lou Dobbs is channeling Jack Cafferty all of a sudden.

I have to admit that I’m not exactly sure why he’s mad at the Democrats, since the Repugs are in charge of everything (and yes...if the Democrats WERE actually in charge of one or both houses of Congress – and let’s all get out and make that happen, by the way – or the Oval Office, I’d keep my mouth shut).

As I’ve said before, I think Dobbs has done a great job of articulating the problem and providing part of the solution (I know appointing a bipartisan blue-ribbon panel or something to look into the whole immigration mess is a copout, but I don’t have any other bright ideas at this moment).

Well, so Dobbs is good and angry and using confrontational prose.

I’m glad. It’s long past time that somebody in our corporate media did the same thing about a legitimate issue.

No comments: