Friday, July 08, 2005

We Distort, You Deride

Wow, first Brian Kilmeade, then Brit Hume, then Simon Marks, then John Gibson, and then who else but the biggest barking head chickenhawk demagogue of them all (right here)...

(I'm almost too shocked to post this. This is particularly gut churning, even for these bastards.)

Oh, and as you read that, consider this.

“Hello, I’m Rush Limbaugh. OxyContin has hopelessly addled my brain and turned me into a lunatic demagogue of the radio airwaves. Please do anything you can to avoid this miserable substance. This has been a public service announcement from the National Council of Churches and the Partnership for a Drug-Free America.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
online car insurance rate or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for online car insurance rate info.