Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Wednesday Stuff


This is your periodic reminder that our PA-01 U.S. House Rep Brian Fitzpatrick won’t come out of hiding and debate his Democratic challenger Bob Harvie running in this fall’s election.

Just to briefly go “meta,” I’ll point out that I try to include videos here about issues that affect people’s lives, though sometimes I know I get caught up in the political circus, you might say...however, this clip from Rachel Maddow falls into a whole other category as far as I’m concerned...she discusses the Gropenfuhrer dishonoring those who helped us in wartime by deporting these brave individuals to the Central African Republic (people who were promised that they could come to this country, but have now been deported to where a civil war is ongoing and naturalized citizens of this country are told to stay away from...we tell anybody going there to have a DNA sample on file so they can be identified after they’re dead, as we learn)...oh, and those deported to that awful place may end up going back to the countries from which we took them, which could likely be a death sentence – basically, if our military needs to rely on intelligence from folks on the ground in the future, the locals will never trust us again because we didn’t keep our word...kudos to Marine Col. Zachary Schmidt for standing up and doing the right thing here...and oh yeah, we’re also doing this to Iranians who helped us (and letting the Iranian government “hand pick” the people they want sent back, even though we’re bombing the crap out of their country, which is a whole other atrocity we’re committing for Israel)...hard to contain my rage towards our disgusting ruling regime over this to tell you the truth...



...and speaking of deportations, “Logical Leftist” Jeff Waldorf informs us that ICE recently deported MAGA troll Milo Yiannopoulos, who cheered in mass deportations – I realize I’m probably a little late on this... would be apropos if he were shipped off to CECOT or the Central African Republic (such a benign sounding name for a place of horrors), but sending him back to the U.K. will do for now I guess...not surprised that Loopy Laura Loomer was one of the first people to do the “happy dance” over this...



...and turning from shameful cowardice by our vile ruling regime in the first video to merely idiocy on the part of those who share the same party affiliation, David Doel (definitely not him) informs us that it looks like Darline Graham (running for her dead brother’s U.S. Senate seat) stepped on the metaphorical rake again, saying her parents never had any of that dadgum “big gumint” health care, I reckon...typical for this provincial nitwit to say her Dem opponent Dr. Annie Andrews backs abortion up until birth, which ISN’T A THING BECAUSE IT’S FREAKING MURDER...good point that Graham should be forced to reject her government-provided health care if she ends up elected to the U.S. Senate (I’m sure Andrews is excellent and God bless her, but I’m tired of trying to advocate for common sense and watching life forms who obviously don’t know better continue to press the “R” button on election day)...and yes, medical debt is indeed the number one source of bankruptcy in this country (and the Big Beautiful Clusterf*ck has made the problem of trying to obtain a bare minimum of coverage MUCH worse)..NSFW/H...



...and Brian Tyler Cohen brings us another demented tweet from Combover Caligula, saying that if you don’t want a data center, then you’re “backwards and poor” according to Don The Con...sooo, as Cohen says, if you oppose jacked-up utility rates, loss of water and a constant hum 24 hours a day, particularly when trying to sleep, then you dig Uncle Ho (you can Google him) and Chairman Mao or something??? And I can’t believe I’m turning to “Kristol Mess” as the voice of reason on this, but when you’re right, you’re right...

...according to the chart Cohen presents, I think it’s pretty damn conclusive that nobody wants these damn data centers in their backyard...and oh, along comes “Couch Boy” to parrot whatever nonsense his boss comes up with, and that goes for Trumpist Jon Husted also (and Fix Noise is unintentionally hilarious...”Mamdani’s Socialist Agenda”...OOOGA BOOGA!! SCARY MUSLIM SCARY MUSLIM SCARY MUSLIM SCARY MUSLIM SCARY MUSLIM!!!!)...and when it comes to this supposed 17-year campaign starting under Obama to raise energy prices (nonsense spouted by Trumpist DOE Secretary Chris Wright), I give you this.

Here's the BTC clip...



...and I really don’t have common cause with departing Repug U.S. House Rep Thomas Massie on much of anything (I recall when he tried to own former Secretary of State John Kerry and got his lunch handed to him), but I have to give him credit for this – makes me recall this clip from The Onion...



...and we’re in the “dog days” of summer for sure – please be careful with the heat.

No comments: