I honestly don’t know who the alleged Republican messaging genius was who came up with this bit about saying Democrats and their supporters are “Communists” and they’re supposedly worse than World Wars I and II and 9/11, but this is truly the most idiotic attack line from the “R” team that I’ve ever heard, and believe me when I tell you that I’ve heard just about all of them at one time or another (David Shuster of Rebel HQ tells us about it)...of course, being Republicans, all they know to do is keep repeating this idiocy over and over...good for Mike Barnicle to pick up the challenge and throw it right back at Our Ochre Abomination...I’m not familiar with Michigan Dem U.S. Senate nominee Abdul El-Sayed’s prior comments or positions, though I’m QUITE sure Not Your Father’s Republican Party will be focusing on them ad nauseum since they have NOTHING ELSE to run on, in Michigan or anywhere else; what matters to me is what El-Sayed says and does now...I’m sure El-Sayed has an uphill fight in terms of electability in Michigan, but a lot of candidates have faced that in the past and overcome it; I don’t have any intel “on the ground” in that state, but El-Sayed must have known what he was doing to get this far – we’ll see...
...and Jesse Dollemore informs us that #47 has been dropping more hints (the latest in an interview with Punchbowl News) that he doesn’t plan to ever leave and will indeed have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of “the people’s house,” maybe trying to run in ’28, which, as Jesse notes, is a violation of the Constitution Our Treasonous Orange Pustule took an oath to “preserve, protect and defend,” though, as noted previously, he didn’t put his hand on the Bible when he did that...and yeah, it does tell you something that Andy Ogles lost his primary, though in that area of what purports to be civilization, the sheeple will likely just send back some other doofus from the “R” party instead to Congress...oh, and by the way Cantaloupe Capone, you won “Pennsyltucky” in ’24 by about 120K votes as noted here (and while running against the “B” team to be honest, with Biden out of it); you didn’t win “easily”...also, the issue of the US competing against China for the computer chip market (mainly for AI) is a complicated one (more information here)...one reason why is because we keep trying to find ways to deny China our technology (though they’ll likely get it anyway through the Saudis), but China is playing the long game on this as they do with just about everything else, so we’d be smart not to but heads with that country quite so much on this (not saying to “give away the store,” though...as I say, this is a complicated issue – if anybody thinks the Gropenfuhrer grasps this, then you need counseling)...kind of unnerving to hear the vision of unreality from these jackals (“Oh, manufacturing hasn’t been this good in years!”) – once more, heckuva job, all you numbskulls who made sure we’d be stuck with these cretins by wasting your vote in November ’24 (slightly NSFW/H)...
...and this video from Status Coup informs us of ICE prisoners served food with “worm-like creatures” in it and other refuse in the water (along with a foul odor) at the Adelanto (CA) Detention Center, courtesy of GEO Group (testimony from detainee Richard Parias based on a discovery by someone in his unit at Adelanto), according to immigration attorney Margaret Hellerstein...report by Michelle Dao...the food is apparently contaminated also...there’s also the issue of Parias not getting the treatment he needs for his wounded arm...ICE targeted Parias because he was recording their activity, which doesn’t make ICE any less culpable IMO...and yeah, as far as even having a need at all for ICE detention, the cruelty truly is the point...
...and gee, it appears that Our Ochre Abomination is actually lying again, this time about data centers – color me (not) shocked...and when even Greg Abbott, of all people, can read how mad people are about these monstrosities, that tells you how wrong anyone is who may support these quality-of-life-destroying behemoths (witness the myriad health ailments linked to these places, as we find out about)...negative polling is up 21 percent on this issue over last year, as we also learn, which is pretty damn dramatic (John and Sharon Reed of The Damage Report tell us about it...I know I pick on Reed a bit at times and it definitely isn’t personal, but I don’t know how else to say it; she really doesn’t bring much to these videos)...
...and Tennessee Brando brings us the news that it looks like our alleged Democratic senator from PA is at it again, bashing the DSA and helping to create a divide between them and these mainstream corporate DNC ELECTION LOSERS who seem to have no other response but “I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling kids”...and OF COURSE John Fetterman, in a recent interview with Jon Stewart, basically said, yeah, let’s let “Bibi” and Israel do whatever they want, which 1) Is disgusting in humanitarian terms, and 2) Flies in the face of where the rank-and-file of the political party he allegedly supports stands...I liked Brando’s tale of his mean dog Samson and drawing the equivalency with Fetterman, Carville and the completely-beyond-useless Bill Maher (somewhat NSFW/H)...
...and here is another seasonal tune.

No comments:
Post a Comment