Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday Stuff


Kyle Kulinski tells us about wingnut pastor Robert Henderson praying for Trump to be "resent"...45 is "old Republican white man Kryptonite" - good one (and I can't begin to tell you how offensive this pic is to me as a Roman Catholic, by the way...I think Bob Cesca on Twitter found this at one of the right wing nether swamps)...



...and the prior clip shows a good moment with Kyle, but this from Destiny (somewhat of a kindred spirit with Vaush, who I’ve had here a couple of times) highlights a pretty bad one, in which Kyle ridiculously clips a quote from Dem U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar...not her biggest fan, but fair is fair (Destiny makes excellent points – I should warn you at the outset, though, that this may be the most incredibly NSFW/H clip I’ve ever included)...



...and I don’t know anything about this Chip Franklin guy, but this clip isn’t bad and makes a good point about the COVID vaccine that, thank God, is getting rolled out (very slightly NSFW/H I think)...



...and John and Francesca tell us about Texas (where else?) paying students in food and supplies when they earn bonus points for “good deeds” (yeah, after about a second or two, you realize what an utter crock this is)...



...and Jon Ossoff continues to “fight the good fight” for Georgia; to help Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock, click here...



...and RIP Chad Stuart of Chad and Jeremy.

No comments: