Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday Stuff


(I also posted here.)

As far as I’m concerned, the words from AOC here needed to be said decades ago; the problem, of course, is that the Democrats overall were too cowardly to say them, but better late than never I guess...

...and also as far as I’m concerned, U.S. Senate Dems on the Judiciary Committee could have said something comparable to Amy Coney Barrett in her confirmation hearing this week and it would have been completely appropriate; of course, if we had a REAL opposition party in the Senate, as Sam Seder says here, they would have tried to deny Republicans a quorum and simply not shown up, paying back Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao in the manner he completely deserves (at least Sheldon Whitehouse in the clip below got somewhat close to the truth)...



...and David Doel tells us how Mayor Pete recently laid some “truth bombs” on Fix Noise propagandists Bret Baier, Martha McCallum and Steve Doocy (again, not the biggest fan of Buttigieg, but credit where it’s due here)...



...and John and Francesca of “The Damage Report” tells us that OMIGOD VOTER FRAUD IS REAL!! – the catch, though, is that it’s actually being practiced by Republicans in California with illegal voting drop boxes...



...and I put up this homemade video awhile back as a reminder of Mango Mussolini’s lawlessness, but I think it bears repeating, so here it is again...



...and with the first clip and pic in mind, I give you this tune by Jackson Browne, even though I know I already featured him a few days ago...also, I may or may not post tomorrow and I'll be out for a few days after that.

No comments: