Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday Stuff


(I should note that, sometime probably over the next week or so, I’m going to be scaling back with posting on this site. For now, though, I am able to do what I can, but we’ll see.)

I saw the card that I captured in the pic above in our mail yesterday, and at first, I thought The Onion was trying to solicit for a subscription.

What’s next? “President Trump’s guidelines on nuclear disarmament”? “His guidelines on international diplomacy”?

Looks like it’s time once more, then, for this video (more here)…



…and Thom Hartmann tells us what other countries are doing in response to the outbreak (and speaking of Mnuchin, I give you this - this crowd is more repellent by the day hour, including this wretched excuse for a human being)…



…and I now give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less, from 3/19/10 – kind of off by a bit I know)…with all of the COVID-19 stuff raging, my apologies for neglecting to point out the recent 10th anniversary of the signing of the Affordable Care Act into law (here)…this clip is intended mainly to present the utterly bogus arguments against health care reform, made particularly more odious now given our current calamity (I think the ACA turned out to be better than Arianna Huffington’s pronouncement here, speaking with K.O., but I agree with her point that we need to build on it and expand it, not try to tear it down…and kudos to Rachel Maddow for showing Dick Armey to be what he truly is, and that goes for The Sainted Ronnie R also)…



…and sticking with Maddow, she points out the true insanity of what Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves has done in his state (as noted here, they are dead last when it comes to health care ratings among all 50 states)…



…and Kyle K. tells us about the fight related to the virus in Lake Worth Beach City, FL…and boy, do I get what Kyle is saying about “the wall”…nice work by Omari Hardy to stand up for residents losing their power during a pandemic (more here...what country am I living in again?)…



…and I’m in the mood for kind of a trippy, current video – I hope this will suffice.

No comments: