Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday Stuff


I would like to offer thoughts and prayers for real in support of stricken Dem U.S. Congressman and civil rights pioneer John Lewis (here)…



…and going from the sublime to the ridiculous, Farron Cousins tells us here about Puffy Chao funneling more $$ (which, as Cousins notes, is quite probably illegal) into KY to help her husband #MoscowMitch, who is up for re-election next year in the U.S. Senate…



…and Kyle tells us here about our corporate media puffing up Amy Klobuchar after the recent Democratic presidential candidates’ debate (too funny)…



…and with the year coming to a close, I just wanted to take note of the passing of three other musical notables who I don’t think I mentioned earlier, so I’d like to take care of that now – one is Art Neville of The Neville Brothers…



…another is Bill Isles of The O’Jays…



…and another is George Chambers of The Chambers Brothers.

No comments: