Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday Stuff


Seth Meyers brings us a news update, leading off with you-know-who (and no, I didn’t watch the Dem candidates debate last night because, as far as I’m concerned, it’s waaay too damn early for this stuff…to me, it’s between Bernie, Biden, Harris, Warren and maybe Booker – though I’d like to be able to add Jay Inslee also – and everyone else needs to go get lost)…



…and Cenk and Ana of TYT tell us about the Gropenfuhrer trying to find a new SecDef, and the guy he wants is apparently married to a Defense industry lobbyist – how con-vee-nient…



..and I know I’m a bit behind on this, but Farron Cousins tells us about George Will lamenting the state of his party (um, yeah…Will can pound sand for this and many other reasons, and I think Cousins is exactly right on Will’s take about younger voters…slightly NSFW for an “F” bomb)…



...and here comes a great and relatively new tune - don't blink or you'll miss it.

No comments: