Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Stuff


Leave it to The Putin Network to tell us about a gadget that could help the cops identify the caliber of a weapon or the ammunition used in a mass shooting (snark...or better yet, why don’t we just keep pushing for SANE GUN LAWS TO TRY AND PREVENT THE DAMN SHOOTINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE??!!)…



…and speaking of “the wall” that Our Orange Maniac Child President has been caterwauling about, I have to admit that this clip blew my mind – heard about it on Twitter yesterday (here)…



…and ZOMG! It looks like those SCARY MUSLIMS are actually cleaning up our national parks during the government shut down – wait, what? And anyone who litters the reflection pool at the mall in D.C. should get his or her ass kicked; I DO have to agree with the Dems, though, and say that, for safety reasons if nothing else, the parks should be closed during the shut down – yeah, I know that pisses off people who’ve planned vacations, and I feel bad about that, but there’s a simple lesson here, people – STOP VOTING FOR F*CKING REPUBLICANS WHO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!!!...



…and I went through my mental Rolodex of “wall” songs to see what I could come up with, and I settled on this.

No comments: