Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


(My electoral post mortem, for what it’s worth, is here.)

John I. and Cenk of TYT tell us more on progressive women running and winning in yesterday's elections…



…and I think Pete Davidson of SNL probably could have handled this situation a little better with one of our veterans, but as far as I’m concerned, this is yet another example of “the billion dollar anger industry” revving up – hey, instead of churning up indignation over this idiotic faux pas on TV, why not direct it towards our politicians who continue to place our military in harm’s way without giving them a good reason why their lives should be on the line in the first place? Oh, and what about our alleged Leader Of The Free World WHO IS TOO BUSY PLAYING GOLF TO VISIT THEM?

Kyle erupts at about 8:15, but he’s absolutely right, though I think mentioning Rand Paul (who I still think is an idiot) and “Medicare for All” was “a bridge too far” IMHO (NSFW)…



…and if Dems had any brains (we’ll see), they should go all in on “Medicare for All,” but I’m not holding my breath…



…and happy 75th birthday to Joni Mitchell.

No comments: