Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday Stuff


(OK, three responses right off the bat: 1) The billboard was eventually taken down, 2) With the possible exception of Austin and/or Corpus Christi, I wouldn’t want to get caught dead in your ass backward state anyway, and 3) I try to keep the language on this site as clean as I can except when I believe an exception is warranted, so I’m not going to tell you what to do with your stinking yellow rose.)

To begin, I think Seth Meyers is getting a little fatigued from trying to lampoon Generalissimo Trump – can’t say I blame him (and “Vanilla Spock” – awesome!...and GREAT point at the very end about voting, people!)…



…and Cenk and Ana of TYT tell us that the U.S. is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council because of perceived bias against Israel; yeah, I would say that we’re through the looking glass at this point (and I would also say that our enemies are ecstatic as well)…



…and I was wondering what our Wet Noodle 2.0 U.S. House rep for PA-01 had to say about the crisis of separating kids on our border, and while he criticized what was going on, he pretty much echoed the RNC and Fix Noise talking points, blaming failed immigration policy instead of our Tiny Handed Orange Dictator Wannabe (here) – kind of what you would expect from the individual who did this about two years ago (and to do something about it, click here)…



…and here’s a tune for the official beginning of summer (probably showing my age a bit with this one, but as far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong with Nat "King" Cole).

No comments: