Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


This tells us that today marks the 100th anniversary of the signing of the World War I-era Sedition Act into law – I’ve defended President Woodrow Wilson on other occasions (here), but not this time…could definitely happen again, people, especially with the bunch we have in charge now…



…and I give retired GA cop Tom McCain credit for fighting the good fight on pot decriminalization…


…and if you want hear something crazier on this subject than having somebody serving a prison sentence over a pot bust, give a listen to this insanity in Illinois (slightly NSFW)…



…and yes, I give you The Putin Network once more, but Lee Camp tells us that Cambridge Analytica is OUTTA HERE…though, of course, they’re apparently just going to do what all bad corporate actors do, and that is to rebrand (very NSFW)…



…and usually I wait until Friday to put up a video from the prior week by Bill Maher, but I thought this was too good to wait any longer (nice job on the Brando riff, though I think Maher is going to take a step back by having Bari Weiss on again – oh well...NSFW also)…



…which leads me to recall this tune in a similar theme.

No comments: