Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thursday Stuff (updates)


Oh, and yeah, we know about the Gropenfuhrer’s recent antics while Emmanuel Macron visits our country, but the French president also gave a speech that I think we should all pay attention to – oh, for us to be governed by responsible adults again one day



…and it looks like Generalissimo Trump’s mouthpiece is going to take the fifth in the civil lawsuit from Stormy Daniels (yeah, karma sure is a bitch, isn’t it, Number 45? And by the way, I recently noticed a YUUUGE billboard on 95 here near So. Philly advertising Daniels coming to Club RisquĂ©…way too damn funny)……



…and I personally think legalizing pot isn’t a panacea, but if 64 percent of this country approves, then maybe that’s the direction we should go (DEFINITELY in favor of decriminalizing, though I want to emphasize that I have NO COMMON GROUND WHATSOEVER with these Fix Noise idiots…and it’s really telling how much the utter chauvinism of that network comes through even when they accidentally make some common sense - NSFW)…



…and o-ho the Wells Fargo wagon is a-comin’ down the street – to rip us off once again!...


…and Farron Cousins tells us here that Lex Luthor Scott is being sued by kids in FLA over climate change – nice work…



…and happy 80th birthday to guitar legend Duane Eddy.



Update 1: The verdict is in.



You know, in the back of my mind, I thought he might actually beat the rap, but I believe justice needed to be served, and this it seems was the only way to do that (and as a Temple grad, I’m definitely not going to dance all over anyone’s misfortune here).

He’ll die in prison. And he knows it. And he’ll have a lot of time to think about Andrea Constand. And only he and God know if he preyed upon other women and did similar things, but if he did, he’ll have time to think about that too.

And of course, the Greek chorus of frauds and fools has to be represented by someone (here – and I don’t mean Markos or Mueller).

Update 2: I would be remiss if I didn't include this.


Update 3 4/27/18: Um, I think you're in a hole - you might want to stop digging.

No comments: