Saturday, December 17, 2016

Saturday Stuff

Thom Hartmann tells us more about the anti-HRC FBI faction (and kudos to Hartmann for continuing to point out the impact of that mongrel Kris Kobach and his abuse of the interstate cross-check list, possibly the most unreported story of this entire sorry election; how in God’s name that was even legal is something I cannot imagine)…



…and gosh, I’m so shocked – NC Repug “bathroom bill” Governor Pat McCrory loses, so he and the Repugs in the NC state legislature try to metaphorically “kneecap” the incoming Dem governor-elect…typical (didn’t know that the Dems were worse on gerrymandering than the Repugs – shouldn’t be legal for anybody, and boy, do I agree with Cenk on how Roy Cooper should be handling this)…



…and time once more for some seasonal selections – and he didn’t even have to throw the tomahawk for this one (you can Google it)…



…and who says Santa doesn’t know how to swing?...



…and I was really waiting for him to break out in a Stewie Griffin impression here, but he didn’t – nice job (and standards are tough to sing, from what I know of that, which isn’t much I’ll admit)…



…and I think it’s safe to say that these guys are light years beyond the treadmills by now.

No comments: