Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Stuff


I personally have been screaming about our corporate media for a little while, and it looks like I’m not alone in my negative opinion based on this Young Turks video (I think Cenk is a little too kind to the Teahadists here, since they’re corporately funded too, but I believe his fundamental points are correct)…



…and time once again for another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 12/23/08; what follows is a trailer for the documentary “The Warning” from that time about, basically, Dubya’s administration (which, thank God, was about to end), though we should probably revisit this given what is coming as of 1/20/17, unfortunately…



...and here is some more seasonal stuff to try and take our minds off all of this mess.







No comments: