Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

(Hat tip to Kriston Capps and John Fugelsang on Twitter for the pic, which speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned)

Oh, and by the way, Dana, I don’t think what “The Donald” said was “flip.” Treasonous, yes – flip, no (and I don’t know who the hell snickered when Trump’s “jail” comment was pointed out, but that person should be slapped…I know Keith Olbermann already weighed in on this, but I need we need to look at this again and again)…


…and speaking of K.O…



…and Bill Maher recently weighed in on Trump voters (NSFW – at the end)…



…oh, and for all of those willing to blow off the cruelty of The Big Orange Cheetoh (maybe still a couple), I’d like to introduce you to Jennifer Kohn here



…and Robert Kearney here (thank you for your service)…



…and happy belated 70th birthday to John Prine, with a song for all of the supporters of “Fergus Laing” (and GWB too at the end).

No comments: